Veggie Blogs

A webring for bloggers who are vegetarian or vegan.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Veggie Blogs has a new owner...me!
 
I've only just had the hand over from Ringsurf so please allow me a little settling in time although as a fairly experienced ring manager I know how to do this :)
 
There is still a fair amount of administration that needs doing. I have introduced a smaller and neater ring code. I realise it will take some time to have all the ring members notified and updated with the code so please bear with me if the ring is a bit wonky during this time. However I'm not going to close the ring while this is done as there are some great sites currently in the ring and I don't want to turn new applicants away.

If anyone needs any help with the new code or needs their information emailing to them then I can be contacted at: 
 
veggie[.]blogs[@]ntlword[.]com
 
Just remove brackets and spaces to make email address work :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home